Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review: Premium Bamboo Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board



There is nothing worse than trying to cook a meal and realizing your cutting board is too small for the job. I have been using the Premium Bamboo Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board for a while now, and I am very impressed. This cutting board measures 8 x 12 and has a large groove around the perimeter to catch juices from meats, fruits, or veggies.

What are the features?
  • Made of 100% pure Bamboo
  • Smooth design with no added chemicals
  • Drip edge that catches any runoff juices from meats, fruits, or veggies
  • Large design means enough room to do any cutting or chopping job
  • Naturally antimicrobial 
  • Won't dull your knives
  • Easy to clean, use warm water with soap
  • All natural and eco friendly
I have used this board multiple times and it has always been large enough for me to cut multiple veggies at once. I also have used this cutting board to serve already prepared meats on, and it makes for wonderful table side presentation. I also love the fact that this board has the groove around the perimeter to catch any juices that may come out of my meats, it makes it super easy to collect it and make gravy. 



This extra large bamboo cutting board would be great for anyone's household. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment