Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review: Oryer Classic Warm Flat Short Boots

I live in Nebraska, so unfortunately it gets very cold here and it snows all winter long. With the Oryer Classic Warm Flat Short Boots I can keep warm and get around in the snow without slipping and falling. These boots have a slip resistant sole that makes walking in snow and ice a breeze. 

What are the features?
  • High quality
  • Plush faux fur lining
  • Rubber slip resistant sole
  • Boot opening measures approximately 15'' around
  • Soft suede outside

I really enjoy these Oryer Classic Warm Flat Short Boots. They are casual enough to wear with just about anything and they are super easy to slip on. I always wear these when I take my dog out for walks in the snow and they keep my legs and feet extremely warm. I have never had a problem with slipping around in these.

I actually own a few pairs of UGG boots and I honestly can say I go for these before I go for my UGGs. These boots have a better sole than the UGG boots do, and not to mention the Oryer boots are a fraction of the cost of UGGS. These boots should be in everyone's home.

Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment