Thursday, December 25, 2014

Review: 8 Pack Bamboo/Cotton Baby Washcloths

I have recently been using the Avie Duckery's Best 8 Pack Bamboo/Cotton Baby Washcloths and I absolutely love them. These are marketed to be cloth wipes for changing your baby, but I have been using them as regular washcloths for myself. These super soft washcloths are perfect for washing your face without being too rough on the skin. 

What are the features?
  • Silky Soft
  • Perfect for bath time with your baby
  • Made with Bamboo that is 2x more absorbent than cotton, and it's eco friendly
  • Will fit in any wipe warmer 
I absolutely love these baby washcloths. They feel extremely luxurious to the touch and they are velvety soft. They work great for other uses other than just changing your baby's diaper. I would recommend these to anyone.



Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment