Sunday, December 7, 2014

Review: DBK E8 10000mAh 2USB Output Portable Charger with LED flashlight



I use my cell phone all day every day, so I can never be without it, and with the DBK 10000mAh Portable Charger with LED Flashlight I don't have to worry about that. I absolutely love all DBK products, they all work wonderfully and this one is no exception. 

The DBK E8 10000mAh 2USB Output Portable Charger with LED flashlight has the capability to charge almost all USB powered devices, all Apple and Android products, tablets, and more, and it has a built in flashlight to use if you need. It does also have an indicator light that actually shows the portable charger's battery level, which is a great feature so you will never be caught in a situation where both your phone and portable charger are dead! This charger has two USB ports so that you are able to charge two USB powered devices at once, that way we don't have to pick and choose which devices to charge. This would be a great charger to have on an airplane, you can charge your phone and your tablet at the same time! 

The best part about the DBK E8 10000mAh 2USB Output Portable Charger with LED flashlight is it's charging ability! It is able to charge an iPhone 5S up to 5 times and a Samsung Galaxy S3 up to 4 times. It is also a very fast charger, I tested this out first on my Samsung Galaxy S4, it was at 30 percent charged and I plugged in the DBK charger. In 30 minutes my cell phone was at 98 percent charged. That is amazing! I appreciate the fact that this charger actually charges your phone and doesn't just give it enough "juice" to only make one call. I did also use this portable charger on my tablet, kindle, wireless Bluetooth headphones, and my GPS and it charged all of them beautifully! P.S. this portable charger arrives almost fully charged- great bonus because you can start using it immediately! Another nice feature of this DBK portable charger is the fact that it has technology that allows you to actually charge the portable charger as it is charging your phone or USB powered device. This saves me so much time, I just plug my phone into my DBK charger, and plug my wall charger into the DBK device, and in the morning both of my devices are fully charged.


The DBK E8 10000mAh 2USB Output Portable Charger with LED flashlight would be a great addition to anyone's household. You will never be left with a dead device again! Get your own DBK E8 10000mAh 2USB Output Portable Charger with LED flashlight below:







Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment