Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review: San Francisco Salt Company Epsoak Epsom Salt



After a long day at work there is nothing I love more than coming home and relaxing in a hot bath. Now with the Epsoak Epsom Salt by San Francisco Salt Company I am able to soothe my aches and pains as well. This Epsom Salt is completely pure, and makes you feel like you're having a spa service right in the comfort of your own home. 

What are the features?
  • Premium US Pharmaceutical grade
  • Soothes aches and pains
  • Detoxifies the body
  • Improves absorption of nutrients
To use this Epsoak I simply run a bath of warm water and add in a handful or two of this Epsom Salt. I love how it immediately makes my skin feel super soft and smooth, and it just adds that little something extra to my bath. This salt is a medium grain, but it dissolves almost immediately without leaving any residue at all. I really enjoy that aspect because other Epsom Salts that I have tried have left a gritty or grainy feeling on the bottom of my bath tub which I didn't enjoy. This Epsom Salt is completely unscented so it's great for anyone that has sensitivities to scents. 

I appreciate the fact that this Epsoak has so many different uses. I mainly use it in my bath after a long day and it helps soothe my achy muscles. I also use it if I've had a particularly long day of standing, I fill my foot tub with hot water and add in a bit of this soak. My feet are relieved and feel much more relaxed and not so stiff and sore. This soak is also great for soothing cuts, drawing out splinters, detoxifying your body, or whatever you can think of.

Absolutely everyone needs this in their home. It's particularly amazing to soak in a hot bath with this Epsoak when you are sick or feeling a bit under the weather. I can't wait to stock up on more of this!



Get your own below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment