Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review: Firefly Zen Petite Refillable Aromatherapy Liquid Candle





As an Esthetician, I enjoy all sorts of aromatherapy for relaxation, and with the Firefly Zen Petite Refillable Aromatherapy Liquid Candle, I am able to enjoy it in a fun new way. The Zen Petite Refillable Aromatherapy Liquid Candle is a one piece hand blown glass oil lamp that has an aroma deck for amazing aromatherapy benefits.

What are the features?
  • With the bundle you get 3 pieces, 16 oz of pure liquid paraffin lamp oil, a screw on funnel for filling without mess, and a hand blown single piece glass oil lamp
  • 2oz fuel capacity
  • Aromatherapy deck for essential oils, essentially create your own candle scent!
  • Smokeless and odorless
  • The Firefly lamp oil will burn 6+ hours per ounce
  • Resuable- Simply add more oil when yours runs out and you can continue to use this candle
The Firefly Zen Petite Refillable Aromatherapy Liquid Candle is fascinating to me, they are so much fun to watch. I let this candle burn for hours upon hours when I was relaxing on my day off, and it didn't look like any of the oil was gone. These are truly long burning candles. I enjoy being able to easily switch my scents depending on my mood. I have put Lavender, Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Mint, Tangerine, Tea Tree, and even Frankincense and Myrrh oils in the aroma deck at separate times and within a minute or so my entire room smells of the scent.

The wick of this candle can be adjusted by pulling it if desired, however I wouldn't advise pulling it out much more than it was when it came from the manufacturer because the flame is already very substantial. There is a metal collar around the wick to transmit heat to your aroma deck that will in turn heat your aromatherapy oils that you add. You only need a few drops of the aromatherapy oils, so it is a very budget friendly option for a candle. 

The best part about this liquid candle is the fact that you can use it with or without aromatherapy. This is great for those people that are sensitive to scents but still enjoy the look of a candle. This candle has absolutely no scent of its own and it puts out great light so it would be perfect for anyone. 



The Firefly Zen Petite Refillable Aromatherapy Liquid Candle has been a nice addition to my home, I appreciate the fact that I can customize the candle to fit my mood. I am going to be taking this candle to work with me in my spa, I'm sure all of my clients will love it! Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment