Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Grazia Reusable 24ct Silicone Baking Cups


I love to cook and bake, but I had never seen reusable Silicone Baking Cups until I got to try the Grazia Reusable 24ct Silicone Baking Cups. These are beautiful baking cups perfect for making muffins or cupcakes, and best of all they are dishwasher safe!

The 24ct Reusable Grazia Silicone Baking Cups are 100% BPA free and made of food grade Silicone, they are also non stick which is great when making muffins and cupcakes. I always hate how the store bought cupcake liners change colors while in the oven, but the Grazia Baking Cups stayed their beautiful neon no matter how high the baking temperature was. 

Another feature I enjoy about these baking cups is the fact that they are so sturdy, some other silicone baking cups are flimsy and start spilling over when you add batter, but the Grazia baking cups actually hold their form. They are so sturdy that you can actually bypass using a muffin tin altogether and simply bake your cupcakes in the baking cups right on a regular cookie sheet.

Once the product weather it be muffins or cupcakes are cooled, it's extremely easy to remove them from the Grazia Baking cups. I have never had any sticking or large pieces coming off in the removal process, these are truly non stick.

I absolutely love the Grazia Reusable Baking Cups, they would be a great addition to anyone's kitchen. The fact that you get 24 in a pack means you can make tons of cupcakes at once which would be a big time saver! Get your own below:




Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment