Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Sinoguo Water Resistant Laptop Sleeve

I love cute and colorful laptop cases, and the Sinoguo Water Resistant Laptop Sleeve does not disappoint. This laptop sleeve can fit laptops up to 13.3in, and it's made of high quality Neoprene that absorbs the effects of accidental bumps and shock, and it's water resistant. The inside of this sleeve is incredibly soft so it won't scratch your laptop at all.

I really enjoy the Sinoguo laptop sleeve, it works well with my laptop and it's easy to carry. I personally only use traditional laptop bags if I'm going to a library or to a class, so with the Sinoguo Water Resistant Laptop Sleeve I am able to protect my laptop while still carrying it in my purse or a backpack. The design of this laptop sleeve is also very beautiful, I like the graphic pattern and bright colors! 

The Sinoguo Water Resistant Laptop Sleeve would make a great gift for anyone this holiday season. Get your own below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment