Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Review: Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt

I love to cook, but under seasoned food is never tasty, I have lately only been cooking with the Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt by San Francisco Salt Company, and it has made my food taste so much better. This salt can be used for food or in a bath as a soak, and it comes in a range of grain sizes. 

What are the details?
  • Available in multiple grain sizes; extra fine, fine, and medium
  • Rich in trace minerals such as Copper, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Iron
  • 100% pure
  • Kosher
Since using the Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt I have noticed a dramatic difference in the taste of my food. Firstly, I find that I don't have to use nearly as much of this salt as with traditional table salt. I also find this Pink Himalayan Salt has a much more refined taste and it compliments my food very well.

I have yet to use this salt in my bath, simply because I love using it on my food, but I may try that in the near future. I would absolutely recommend the Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt to anyone.



Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

1 comment:

  1. You made some decent points there. I looked on the web to the issue and discovered most people goes as well as with your web site. Himalayan salt tiles

    ReplyDelete