Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Pet Magasin Dog Feeding Mat with Bowl

My spoiled dog Bruno is an extremely messy eater and it seems like every time I clean he throws his dog food all over the place. He also enjoys putting his paw in his food and water bowls and tipping them over which is even worse. With the Pet Magasin Dog Feeding Mat with Bowl he can no longer make a mess while eating!

The Pet Magasin Dog Feeding Mat with Bowl comes with a removable stainless steel bowl measuring 5.5'' and a Silicone mat measuring 9.5'' in diameter. The steel bowl sits perfectly in the Silicone mat, and the mat itself has ridges to perfectly catch the food the the dog may knock out of the bowl. 

Both my dog and I really enjoy this Dog feeding mat with bowl. I appreciate the fact that the mat is made of Silicone that way it won't slide along on my kitchen floor. My dog also isn't able to knock it over and create a mess, and the mat does a great job at catching all of the "fall out" food. This bowl is also multi purposed, you could use it for wet or dry food, as well as water whatever you would prefer. I want to get another one to use as my dog's water bowl. 


The Pet Magasin Dog Feeding Mat With Bowl would be great for anyone that has dogs that make a mess while eating. It would also be great just to have because it is very stylish. Get your own below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment