Friday, December 19, 2014

Review: Premium Bamboo Wooden Spoon Set

I use wooden spoons for almost everything when cooking and baking in my kitchen, and with the Premium Bamboo Wooden Spoon Set, I have a high quality set that will last forever. This wooden spoon set is made of Bamboo which is naturally antimicrobial, so it's safer for my food as well.

What are the features?
  • Safe to use on hot surfaces
  • Will not scratch non stick pans
  • Eco-friendly
  • Biodegradable
  • Made of 100% pure Moso Bamboo
  • Easy to clean and maintain, simply wash with warm soapy water
  • Single hole mixing spoon, slotted spoon, standard wooden spoon, slotted spatula, slotted fork, turner spatula
I am a huge fan of the Premium Bamboo line, and the Wooden Spoon Set has gotten lots of use in my home. I enjoy the fact that this set comes with any single spoon you could ever want, and they cover such a wide range of uses. This set is completely natural and free of any harsh chemicals, and it doesn't have a clear coat of any kind over the wood. It's great that nothing will get in my food. These spoons are very smooth and have a little weight behind them, so I know it is a great quality product.



I recommend the Premium Bamboo Wooden Spoon Set to anyone. Absolutely everyone could benefit from having this set in their home, they work for any single task in the kitchen. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment