Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review: Cool One Beer Chiller



Cooking and entertaining are my favorite things to do, but there is nothing worse than drinking or serving warm beer. With the Cool One beer chillers that is  thing of the past!

What are the features?
  • Durable metal design that conducts cold easily
  • Open spout so once you place it in your beer, you actually drink right through the holes in the lip of the beer chiller.
  • Can be cleaned and stored directly in the freezer
  • Stays put when placed in your beer, no slipping or leaking
  • Can also be used for glass bottled sodas or some wine bottles.


The Cool One beer chillers have been so much fun to have around, I'm personally not a huge beer drinker, but lots of my friends and family are so it's nice to pull these out when needed, it always seems to shock and awe. 



To use the Cool One beer chillers simply clean them, then place them in your freezer to cool for at least 45 minutes (I just store these in my freezer so it's not a problem). When you are ready to use them, take a sip of your beer so that it doesn't overflow and secure your Cool One beer chiller in the bottle. 

These have been great, they really do cool down your beer instantly and best of all there is no watered down taste. I would recommend these to everyone, even if you aren't a huge beer drinker, there are so many uses for them that you would end up loving them nonetheless!

Get your own Cool One Beer Chiller below:







Image Map

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment