Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: Premium Bamboo Extra Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set



Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, but one thing to be careful of is the spread of germs and bacteria. With the Premium Bamboo Extra Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set you are able to have a different cutting board for chicken, veggies, and even fruits. The best part about this set is the fact that it won't dull your knives!

What are the features?
  • Stylish design made of 100% pure microbial Bamboo 
  • Easy to clean, use hot water and soap then let it air dry
  • Will not dull your knives like plastic cutting boards
  • Safer than plastic cutting boards
  • All natural, eco friendly, and recyclable 
  • Measurements: Large: 13" x 9.5" - Medium: 11" x 8.5" - Small: 8" x 6"
As soon as I opened my package and saw how beautiful these Bamboo Cutting Boards were I know I would be hooked! These boards are smooth and shiny and are just beautiful to look at, best of all they don't have as many openings in the wood as traditional wooden cutting boards do, so there aren't as many places for bacteria to grow. The boards themselves have a little weight behind them so I know they are of good quality, and I can attest to the fact that they do not dull your knives. Before using these I was using a plastic cutting board and I hated how even weeks after buying a new knife it would be dulled down by my cutting board. These boards have been absolutely amazing in my kitchen. 

I appreciate the fact that if I am doing a small cutting job such as cutting up a Tomato I don't have to use a large board, I can just pull out a smaller one which means less clean up, never a bad thing! I have been using these boards up to twice a day every day since I got them, and they still look as great as they did the day I got them!

This is a close up picture of the beautiful grain.


I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment