Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Wine Aerator Decanter Pour Spout Set

.
I love drinking wine, but the one thing I don't like is having to pour it into a decanter or wait for it to air out before drinking it. With the Frost Wine Aerator Decanter Pour Spout Set I can drink my wine immediately! This set comes with a wine aerator pour spout, foil cutter, and drip stop ring. This set is a great value!

I appreciate the fact that this set is made specifically to fit any bottle that you may have. I don't have to only use this with specific wines. The aerator itself really does enhance the bouquet of my wine and it makes my whole wine drinking experience a million times better. I am now able to taste the individual notes in my wine, and I find I enjoy it much more. 

The aerator fits perfectly into the bottle of wine that you are drinking, and the wine flows through the end of the aerator. The wine flows through freely and there was no leaking from my aerator at all. The drip stop ring is a nice feature in this set, especially if you are hosting a lavish party, people will think that you are extremely sophisticated. The foil cutter also works very well! This whole set is super easy to clean, either hand wash or throw it in your dishwasher and you are ready to go for the next use.

The Wine Aerator Decanter Pour Spout Set by Frost is a great value, and it's highly functional. I think anyone would benefit from having this in their kitchen, it would also make a great gift this Holiday season. Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment