Saturday, December 20, 2014

Review: Ozera Silicone Breakfast Egg Mold Ring

If you have kids, you definitely need the Ozera Silicone Breakfast Egg Mold Ring set in your life. They are cute molds made of 100% food grade silicone that transform boring eggs into fun works of art for all ages. 

What are the features?
  • Made of 100% food grade silicone
  • Dishwasher safe & BPA free
  • Withstands temperatures from -20 degrees F to 450 degrees F
  • Easy to clean
These Ozera Silicone Breakfast Egg Mold Rings are so easy to use, I simply added a little oil to my pan, mixed up my eggs and poured them in. I personally don't like runny yolks so I beat my eggs together. The point of these rings however is to put the whole yolks in the circles (eyes, or where the sun is) and it will look even better! I poured my egg mixture into this mold and let it cook away. These are so much fun anyone would love having eggs in fun designs to brighten up their morning, best of all you can throw them in your dish washer and they are ready to go for the next day.


Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment