Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: eSecure Wireless 4G Nano Cordless Optical Mouse





As a blogger I am constantly using my desktop or my laptop, but I find my laptop was never user friendly enough to write product reviews with. Since I have gotten the eSecure Wireless 4G Nano Cordless Optical Mouse I find I am much more comfortable using my laptop for larger projects. This wireless mouse has a great ergonomic design making it perfect for people such as myself that use the computer often.

What are the features?

  • Ergonomic design means no hand fatigue
  • Comes with a Nano USB receiver
  • Compatible with most windows systems, as well as Apple OS x and Android
  • 26-32 foot operating distance
  • Works on almost all surfaces
  • The USB receiver stores inside the cover when you aren't using the mouse, you will never lose it.
This mouse has been great for me, I find that it has very user friendly controls, and it's quick with no lag time like I've seen with my other wireless mouse. I appreciate the fact that you can press a little button labeled DPI on the top of this mouse and choose how fast you want the cursor to move. I'm a particularly fast paced person, so I love the fact that I can customize that to my own needs. This mouse also has a scroll wheel on the top as well that works perfectly for scrolling up and down websites, or you can press it down to switch to pan mode. 




The eSecure Wireless 4G Nano Cordless Optical Mouse is a great quality mouse at a very affordable price. I recommend this to anyone, even bloggers such as myself. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment