Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reviews: Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator

I enjoy having a glass of wine, but I'm never sure if I am able to enjoy the full potential of the wines I choose. With the Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator I am now able to enhance the full bouquet of my wines.

The Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator is an easy to use battery powered wine aerator, it comes with two rods, one for a whole bottle, and one for just one glass, a motor, and an aerator stand. Simply push the button on the end of the motor and it will aerate your wine in intervals of 30 seconds. For a glass 30 seconds is sufficient, and for a bottle of wine it is recommend to aerate from 1-2 minutes.

I absolutely love how the Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator makes my wine taste, it's funny I actually feel like I have been missing out the whole time before acquiring this device it thoroughly enhances every aspect of my wines. I never understood how some people would say they can taste apple, fig, cedar etc in wines, but since I've been using the Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator I catch each individual note, and I feel like my whole wine experience has been much more improved!

The Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator would be a great gift for anyone this holiday season. Get your own Eparé Battery Operated Wine Aerator below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment