Thursday, December 4, 2014

Opie and Dixie SnoutStik for Dogs


My dog is my "baby" and he is the most spoiled dog in all the land, so I'm always looking for new toys and devices to make his life the best it can be. Recently I found the StnoutStik for Dogs, and it was the first time I had ever seen anything like it, so I thought I would see how he liked it.

The SnoutStik looks exactly like a chapstick for humans, but it's for dogs noses and is made of 100% organic ingredients. It also contains a sunscreen so their noses don't get sunburned which is something I had always wondered about. The Snoutstik is also formulated to reduce nose dryness which always happens to my dog during the cold months.

To use the SnoutStik I just twist it up and apply it to my dog's nose. He isn't quite sure what to think of it, he constantly tries to lick the Snoutstik tube. I can tell that it has helped his nose become more moisturized and not so dry. The Lavender scent is pretty strong, but I haven't noticed that he has had any adverse reactions to it at all. I'm not sure how well the sunscreen works, simply because it is winter here, but I have been using this on my dog daily, and he seems to enjoy it.

Get your dog their own Snoutstik HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment