Friday, December 12, 2014

Review: Beyondtek DOSS Alonso A5 DS-1507 Portable Black Christmas Tree Design Bluetooth Speaker





I absolutely love Bluetooth speakers, and the Beyondtek DOSS Alonso Christmas Tree Design Bluetooth Speaker is definitely one of the coolest ones I've had the pleasure of owning. This Bluetooth speaker has a great design shaped like a cone, and it's all one large speaker which is nice. This speaker provides exceptional sound quality, actually the best out of all of my Bluetooth speakers.

The Beyondtek DOSS Alonso Speaker provides 5 hours of continuous play time, and it supports micro SD card playback from a built in MP3 player. This speaker has been great for me, I find I use it all the time weather I'm cleaning, reading, relaxing, or showering. The sound quality is absolutely amazing, and it has double bass so it sounds even better than my regular stereo. 

Another feature of this speaker is it's ability to have flashing LED lights pulsate to the beat of your music. I think this feature is really fun, it adds to the listening to music experience. This speaker also has smart technology that allows it to automatically pause your music if you receive a call while you're using the speaker. 

I would recommend this speaker to anyone, the sound quality is exceptional. It would make a great Holiday gift to buy yourself this season! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment