Saturday, December 20, 2014

Review: Prodeals® 5W 27 SMD 5050 LED Book Light

Quite often when I'm trying to get to sleep I read late at night, but I hate having my bedside table light on because it distracts me. The Prodeals LED book light has been perfect for me! This light comes with a clip to attach it to any surface you could possibly need. 

What are the features?
  • Ability to switch from clip on to free standing mode for versatility
  • Dimmable LED with one touch controls
  • No mercury, no UV, no noise, no radiation
  • Flicker friendly, natural light for so no eye fatigue
The Prodeals LED Book Light has been great, I appreciate the fact that it's a touch lamp so it's extremely easy to use. It also has the ability to be very bright so you could use this as a bedside light if you wanted. I do use this as well for a music stand light since I play the Viola, and it works wonderfully there also.



The Prodeals LED Book Light would be great in anyone's home. There are countless uses for this one light, so anyone could get great use out of it. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment