Monday, December 8, 2014

Review: Aeris Lumbar Support Pillow

Since I am a blogger, I sit at my desk for hours on end, and it can really take a toll on my back. I have been using the Aeris Lumbar Support pillow and it has made a vast improvement in the way my back feels at the end of the day. This lumbar support pillow gives me enough support on my back without being uncomfortable. It is made of a high quality foam that has just the right amount of give. I also appreciate how this lumbar support pillow hugs all the way around my back and even gives me support on my sides as well. The Aeris Lumbar Support Pillow also has a strap attached to the back so that you can securely attach it to your seat so it wont shift around while you're using it.

The Aeris Lumbar support pillow is also very versatile, it's great not only for an office chair, but for a regular chair, couch, plane, train, car, and I even use it at night. I lay it flat on my bed and put it right under the small of my back. This helps me sleep much more comfortably because I feel my spine is much more straight. 

The Aeris Lumbar Support Pillow would be great for anyone, even if you don't have back problems. This could be used as a preventative measure, just to help you keep nice posture. Get your own Aeris Lumbar Support Pillow below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment