Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review: Bloom 2015 Daily Planner

In order to stay organized I have to use a planner and write countless lists or nothing at all would get done. Including blogging, I work three jobs so I'm always on the go from one place to another and with the Bloom Daily Planner I can now keep my life organized and as stress free as possible. This planner is not only super cute, it's highly functional even for the busiest of people such as myself. 

What are the features?
  • Runs from January 2015 to December 2015
  • 2 Page monthly page spreads followed by spacious weekly views
  • Sturdy covers made from cardstock with matte film lamination
  • Inspirational quotes on each monthly view
  • Large enough space for people with large handwriting to use
The Bloom 2015 Daily Planner will be a wonderful addition in my life. I really enjoy the fact that this planner is compact enough to fit in my purse, yet the spaces to write are large enough that I can neatly write in what I need to do. I have also adopted a color code system for work duties, personal or fun activities, bills due etc. The monthly views on this planner are great as well because it gives you a view on what your entire month looks like and it makes it much easier to plan events. I would be lost without this planner for sure.

Another feature I absolutely love with this Bloom Daily Planner is the fact that the binding allows me to either lay the planner flat or fold it in half to write. I cannot write very neatly in a book or planner that doesn't completely flatten out. This may seem like a funny detail, but I will never purchase an planner that doesn't have this feature. 

If you are finding your life hectic, or if you enjoy being able to plan everything out, you need the Bloom 2015 Daily Planner in your life. They have quite a few beautiful designs as well so anyone can find a style that suits them. Get yours below:







Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment