Monday, December 15, 2014

Review: Complete Rubber Band Bracelet Loom Kit

It seems like rubber band bracelets are the hottest thing with kids and teens right now, and the Complete Rubber Bad Bracelet Loom Kit comes with everything you need to make all sorts of fun designs.

What are the features?
  • Comes equipped with everything needed to make fun rubber band jewelry, and it even comes with bonus charms
  • Built in organizer
  • Upgraded metal hook
  • Many different colors of rubber bands to choose from
  • High quality rubber bands, they don't break right away!
  • High end loom, easier to pick up and lay down the rubber bands
  • Latex free- no allergic reactions here!
The Complete Rubber Band Bracelet Loom Kit is so much fun, I'm 23 years old and I still found myself up late at night YouTubing how to make different more advanced designs. This kit is extremely easy to use, and I love all of the different band color options. Other kits I have found either don't have as many rubber band colors, or they don't come with everything needed to make the band jewelry. 

I appreciate the fact that this comes in an organized travel case. This kit is perfect to take with you wherever you are going, and it would occupy someone for endless amounts of time. This kit will also be great even when you have used all of the included rubber bands, simply go out and buy some more and store them in this case. The tools will be great forever! I found that I was able to pick up the method of making the jewelry very quickly, so even if you aren't experienced it would be great for you.



I would recommend the Complete Rubber Band Bracelet Loom Kit to anyone. If you love arts and crafts, or just like to keep your hands busy this is for you! Get yours below:


3

Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment