Monday, December 8, 2014

Review: GMYLE Qi Wireless Charging Pad

The charging port went bad on my Samsung Galaxy S3, so when I got this GMYLE Qi Wireless Charging pad I was very happy! This device allows you to simply place your phone (with Qi receiver installed) directly on the pad, and it will wirelessly charge your phone no cables needed. I really appreciate the fact that I could bypass my phone's charging port issue. This was much more budget friendly than going out and buying a new $500 phone. 

The GMYLE Qi Wireless Charging Pad works great! I simply place my phone on the pad and it's charging immediately, it charges my phone relatively quickly as well. The charger is very sleek, and has rubber feet to keep it from sliding all over your table. 

The GMYLE Qi Wireless Charging pad is very inexpensive, and would make a great gift this holiday season. Get your own below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment