Friday, December 12, 2014

Review: Pugo Top 7'' Android Tablet

The Holidays are right around the corner and it seems like a tablet is on everyone's Christmas list, but the only problem is that tablets can get very pricey. The Pugo Top 7'' Android 4.4 tablet is a great inexpensive option for everyone on your list. 

What are the features?
  • Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat
  • 7'' display
  • Stereo speakers
  • External controls for power and volume
  • Dual front and back cameras 2 megapixels
  • Micro SD Slot
  • Wifi enabled
  • Built in Mic
  • Touch screen display
  • Comes with the tablet, a USB Charger, OTG Cable, Charger



This is a great tablet for anyone. It's an entry level tablet, but it does have quite a few nice features. Since it runs on an Android interface, you have open access to the Play Store, so you can download your favorite games and apps to this tablet. I personally love having my Pandora and Netflix on my tablet. This Pugo Top Tablet has a great responsive touch screen, I've never had any problems with t lagging. The battery life of this tablet is great as well, I wouldn't recommend using any of the live wallpapers though, because they drain your battery much faster.

The Pugo Top Tablet is very easy to use, I connected my google account and connected it to my WiFi and had this tablet up and running in well under 5 minutes. This tablet would be great to take with you anywhere, it is small enough to fit in a purse or backpack, and it's extremely lightweight. 

I would recommend this tablet to anyone. It would make a great gift for anyone on your list this year. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment