Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Attmu Clear Heads Twist Pins for Upholstery

I have recently been using the Attmu Clear Heads Twist Pins for Upholstery, and I have to say they are very useful. These twist pins work extremely well, and they don't have an unsightly look like some other upholstery pins do.

What are the features?
  • Work great at securing upholstery, slipcovers, or bedskirts in place
  • 50 Pins per pack
  • Adds a decorative trim to your furniture
  • Keeps arm covers in place 
  • Tightens baggy upholstery
  • Won't damage fabric
These are definitely one of those things that you don't know you need until you have them. Now that I own these I find uses absolutely everywhere for them. I have used the Attmu Twist Pins for the upholstery on my dining room chairs, to keep my arm covers in place in my chair, and even to keep my sheets in place on my bed. These are life savers!




Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment