Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Review: COTTEE Portable Wireless Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone



The COTTEE Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone has been a great little Bluetooth speaker, and it has great sound quality. Bluetooth speakers are one of my favorite tech gadgets to have around my home because I find I use them while cooking, showering, blogging, or when I feel like relaxing, The COTTEE Bluetooth speaker has a few really cool features as well.

What are the features?
  • Connects to all devices that has Bluetooth ability (phone, tablet, computer, some TVs)
  • 10 Meter transmission distance
  • Added bass effect
  • Comes with a micro USB charger as well as an AUX cable
  • Has controls on the top of the speaker for volume, forward and backward, pause and play, and you can answer your calls from this device as well
  • Built in mic
  • Color changing lights 
This speaker has worked great for me. I find that the sound quality excellent, I can hear my music clearly over the sound of my shower, so I am very impressed with the COTTEE Bluetooth speaker. All of the controls on the top of the speaker worked properly when connected to my Samsung Galaxy S4, Kindle, and my tablet. 



This is a great mini speaker, and would make a perfect gift for someone this holiday season, plus it's very affordable! Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment