Saturday, December 6, 2014

Review: Beautonics Derma Roller

As a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, I am always trying different things to achieve glowing, beautiful skin. With the Beautonics Derma Roller I can achieve just that. 

The Beautonics Derma Roller is a device that has 192 1.0mm Titanium Microneedles attached to a roller that you use on your face or body. The microneedles will pierce your skin and make tiny little needle pricks which will increase your product absorption by 1.000 percent.

What is Derma Rolling and what will it do for my skin?
Derma Rolling is the process of causing a controlled trauma to the skin to induce new collagen growth. Derma rolling creates micro channels into your skin causing the growth of new tissue, which can be great for achieving youthful looking skin. It will also greatly help the penetration of your skincare products, it is best to use your best serum and moisturizer immediately following a derma rolling session. 

Derma Rolling improves:
  • Uneven pigmentation 
  • Scars
  • Stretch marks
  • Sun Spots
  • Acne 
  • Fine Lines
  • Deep wrinkles
  • Loose Skin

How do I properly Derma Roll my skin?
  • Cleanse your skin thoroughly using your normal cleanser
  • Let your skin air dry
  • Take the Derma Roller and choose an area to start with (I start on my chin)
  • Roll the Derma Roller in a star pattern 6 times horizontally, 6 times vertically, 6 times vertically. This ensures that you are getting the maximum benefit and every area of your face is being derma rolled. A back and forth roll counts as two rolls.
  • Repeat this step all the way over your entire area to be treated. Do not skip any areas, be careful when you get closer to your eyes and use slightly less pressure.
Some notes from a professional:
  • Use a medium pressure when derma rolling at all times. This will not be effective if the microneedles do not penetrate your skin. If you feel that you are unable to use a medium pressure on yourself, have it professionally done, or use a topical numbing agent like Lidocaine. 
  • Yes, it will be uncomfortable.
  • Yes, you may have some pinprick bleeding.
  • When you are done derma rolling your skin you will feel like you have a sunburn.
  • Use this time to apply your best products, your skin needs it!
  • ALWAYS apply a sunscreen when going out after derma rolling.
The Beautonics Derma Roller is a very high quality Derma Roller. I appreciate the fact that the handle is curved, it makes the rolling a little bit easier and more comfortable for my hands. The needles are evenly spaced, and a 1.0mm is a great length needle for my skin. I have been using this every other week for about a month now, and I see that my skin is much brighter, it feels more firm, and some of my hyperpigmentation is going down. 






I would recommend the Beautonics Derma Roller to anyone that has dull, saggy skin or wrinkles. This would greatly help with proper use! Please see my directions, or look up instructions online before using this on yourself. 

Get your own Beautonics Derma Roller below:







Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment