Sunday, December 14, 2014

Review: Form Fit Pillow

I have recently been on the hunt for the perfect pillow that helps support my head and neck. I am a full time Esthetician so I sit on a backless stool all day, then I also work part time at a desk doing data entry and customer service, and I am a full time blogger so I sit in front of the computer some more. This takes a very large toll on my back, neck, and shoulders, and I suffer from extreme migraines. The Form Fit Pillow has helped me sleep much more soundly and wake without any pain.

The Form Fit Pillow is a natural pillow, the stuffing is made of Natural Quilted Cotton and Buckwheat Hulls. The pillow itself is completely adjustable, you can fully adjust the amount of filling in the pillow to make it more or less firm depending on your own preference. Other pillows on the market, no matter how soft actually push back on your head while you are sleeping because they are made of foam or stuffing that wants to fluff back up where you are pushing it down. The constant "push back" of these pillows creates pressure points and kinks in your head and neck and makes you wake up stiff and in pain. The Form Fit Pillow has absolutely no "push back" since it is made of Buckwheat hulls. The hulls are adjustable themselves, if you want a large dip where your head would be, push the hulls away. You can make endless pillow designs with this one purchase. This pillow will also never go flat!

The Form Fit Pillow has been great for me. I will admit it did take me two days to get used to, but once I did it made me sleep soundly. I used to toss and turn all night long to the point that even my dog would get mad at me and jump down to the floor. With the Form Fit pillow I shocked even myself when I slept through the night and I awoke in the same sleeping position I originally started in. I had to call my mom immediately and tell her I actually slept through the night! I appreciate the fact that this pillow is antimicrobial, dust mite resistant, and it always stays cool.

I would absolutely recommend this pillow to anyone, if you have trouble sleeping or if you have problems with your back, neck, or shoulders give this pillow a try. You will be hooked! Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment