Monday, December 15, 2014

Review: ThorFire PF 10 LED Pen Flashlight

There are certain things that you should never be without, and a flashlight is definitely one of them. The ThorFire PF 10 LED Pen Flashlight is a great little flashlight that is compact enough to throw in your purse or bag, and it comes with a clip attached for easy retrieval. 

What are the features?
  • 3W
  • Made of Aluminum Alloy
  • Small enough to take anywhere with you
  • Very bright for such a compact pen flashlight
I love this little flashlight. To me, it was one of those things that I didn't know I needed until I had it, and now I use it all the time. This flashlight is great for finding keys in the bottom of your purse, finding your keyhole in the dark, or even finding your way in the dark. The ThorFire PF 10 LED Pen Flashlight is a well made flashlight, and I now want to get one for everyone in my family.



The ThorFire LED Pen Flashlight would make a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone in your life. It comes in 5 different colors, so it will fit anyone's personality. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment