Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review: VonShef High Quality 15-Cup Fully Programmable Digital Filter Coffee Maker




I love having a nice cup of coffee in the morning before heading out to work, and with the VonShef 15 Cup Coffee Maker, it's now easier than ever to grab a cup before I run out the door. This coffee pot is fully programmable so you can set the exact time you want your coffee brewed, so it can be ready for you as soon as your eyes open in the morning!

What are the features?
  • Fully programmable coffee maker, set it and forget it
  • Very large coffee carafe, makes up to 15 cups of coffee so you can sip all day long
  • Measurements on the carafe as well as the water reservoir
  • Large backlit LED display
  • Anti spill valve
  • Warming plate that keeps your coffee at the perfect temperature for as long as you need
  • Reusable or removable filter. You can use the included filter and simply wash it between brews, or remove it temporarily and use disposable filters.




The VonShef High Quality 15 Cup Coffee Maker has become one of my favorite kitchen appliances in my home. I enjoy having a cup of coffee before starting my day, but I would get lazy and not want to brew a cup because it took too much time out of my day. With the VonShef Coffee Maker I am able to set the exact time I want my brew to start (4:50 A.M.) and that way when I wake up at 5 A.M. my coffee is ready to go! This helps me save time and get a little energy before heading out for the day. 

This coffee maker is great, it has an ability to make 15 cups of coffee which is perfect for when my family comes over since they are all coffee drinkers as well. Since I live alone, I tend to only fill it up to the 2 cup mark and that is perfect for me. I appreciate the fact that you are able to choose how much coffee to brew, it doesn't just automatically brew as much as it wants to.

As funny as it sounds, I also enjoy the design of the VonShef Coffee Maker. My entire home has a black, white, and chrome theme so this coffee maker fits in perfectly. I am able to display it on my kitchen counter at all times, and it looks very stylish. 

The VonShef 15 Cup Coffee Maker would be great for any coffee drinker. It saves time and effort for me every morning, and it has a high capacity. If you are an avid coffee drinker you can brew once for the whole day and be good to go! Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment