Monday, December 22, 2014

Review: Bamboo Cutting Board Set by Premium Bamboo

.

It seems like more and more people are getting illnesses from the food they eat, and part of that is because it's contaminated somehow. When cooking it is extremely important to keep your raw meats and eggs away from your veggies and fruits etc. With the Bamboo Cutting Board Set by Premium Bamboo, it's easier than ever because it comes with 3 different sized cutting boards for any possible use!

What are the features?

  • Features large handles and smooth, rounded corners
  • Easy to clean and maintain
  • Natural and eco friendly
  • Naturally antimicrobial 
  • Comes with a large, medium, and small cutting board
I am very impressed with this Bamboo Cutting Board Set. I find that with other sets they splinter, crack, or just break and with this one I have never had that issue. As soon as I took it out of the box I was very impressed, it is very smooth and shiny and there are no other added chemicals on this bamboo. 

I appreciate the fact that I am able to have a cutting board for any possible need I could have in the kitchen, I don't have to worry about weather or not I cleaned my cutting board properly before using it again during the same meal preparation. I am able to pull out another cutting board and know that I am safe from harmful bacteria.

I would absolutely recommend this Bamboo Cutting Board Set to anyone. It is beautiful, functional, all natural, and cost effective! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment