Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Superior Liquid Chalk Markers

My favorite things in the world are art and office supplies, so when I got these Superior Liquid Chalk Markers I was ecstatic! These markers are meant to be used on ANY non porous surface (windows, mirrors, doors, glass tables, white boards etc) and they come in fluorescent colors!

The Superior Liquid Chalk Markers are free of harsh chemicals, and I didn't notice any odor at all when I use them. They write beautifully and the ink dries very quickly so it doesn't smudge around everywhere. Since I am a blogger I have to write lots of "to dos" and now I can write them exactly where I will see them the most, the bathroom mirror and my refrigerator door! In the pictures I have posted I wrote with them on my glass coffee table and it looked really cool as well. These liquid chalk markers come with dual ended tips, you can choose a chisel tip or take it out and switch it around for a bullet style tip. I love these markers, I am finding so many different uses for them, and best of all they wipe off easily with a damp cloth and leave no residue whatsoever. 

The Superior Liquid Chalk Markers would be great for anyone, there are endless uses for these wonderful markers. I already want to stock up on a few more sets so I don't run out! Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment