Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: ProDeals® Mosaic Glass Solar Lantern

Even though it is Winter, I still love shopping for garden and patio related items. The ProDeals Mosaic Glass Solar Lantern with color changing light has been a great addition to my garden. This Lantern is adorned with multi colored mosaic glass giving it a beautiful, yet functional design.
What are the functions?
  •  2 modes- color changing light, or single light
  • Perfect for the lawn, garden, balcony, deck, by the pool. It's great for indoor as well as outdoor decor
  • Solar powered, it runs off of the sun's energy
  • Automatically illuminates at dusk and turns off at dawn
I really enjoy my ProDeals Mosaic Glass Solar Lantern, it looks great in my garden and I appreciate the added light. It is a very high quality, and I appreciate the fact that it is Solar powered so there is no installation or batteries that I need to remember!





I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions.  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment