Sunday, December 14, 2014

Review: Satechi F3 Smart Monitor Stand

As a full time blogger, you can imagine my desk gets very cluttered, but now with the Satechi F3 Smart Monitor Stand I can save space become much more organized. This Smart Monitor Stand is also great for my back, because it elevates my monitor so it is more at my eye level and I'm not straining my neck by constantly looking down.

What are the features?
  • Stand holds up to 22lbs
  • Two adjustable heights
  • Durable design with Aluminum Legs
  • Multi Purposed, you can use this stand for a regular monitor, or for a laptop
  • 4 USB outlets
  • Headphone & microphone outlets
This stand is highly functional, and I love the fact that it perfectly matches my entire home color scheme which is black, white, and chrome. It is very stylish and looks great at my desk. This stand also increases the amount of USB ports that your computer has by 4, and you are able to store items below the stand as well, creating a more organized look.

The Satechi F3 Smart Monitor Stand is a breeze to put together, simply snap in the aluminum legs, plug the USB cord into your computer, and you are ready to go! You need no technological skills to get this up and running. Be advised that you must use the provided legs, you cannot use this device without them because the stability won't be there. This smart monitor stand has made my blogging a breeze, I can store my sticky notes of things to do directly on the stand, and keep my notebooks underneath. This has been a great addition to my home.


The Satechi F3 Smart Monitor Stand would be great for anyone, a gamer, blogger, or just someone that uses the computer and wants to stay more organized. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment