Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review: KMASHI® Set of 24-pack Color Changing Candles



I am a licensed Esthetician, and in my treatment room I always have different candles burning for extra light and ambiance. With the KMASHI Flame less color changing candles I can bring these in to my treatment room, and not worry about a fire hazard or different scents being too overpowering. These flame less candles come in a pack of 24, so there are enough for any usage you can think of!

What are the features?
  • Flame free
  • Smoke free
  • Heat free
  • Emits no odors
  • No harsh fumes 
  • Alternates between 7 rainbow colors
  • Batteries included
  • On off switch on each candle 
These KMASHI Color Changing Candles are super easy to use, and they allow you to have peace of mind. These would be perfect to decorate a tablescape for a holiday party, or even for valentine's day. They are tea light size, so they fit in votive candle holders as well. Everyone should own a set of these candles!




Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment