Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Review: Bloom Monthly Planner

I absolutely love office supplies, I don't know why but ever since I was little I love having all sorts of office supplies around. I am also a planner, if I don't write something down and plan it out it definitely won't happen, with the Bloom Monthly Planner I am able to have my whole month planned out all in one place which makes my life much easier. This is a very cute yet functional planner that absolutely everyone should own.


What are the features?
  • Runs January 2015-December 2015
  • Measures 9'' x 12''
  • Has a protective plastic sleeve around it so your planner doesn't bend or get dirty
  • Special sewn binding so that the planner lays flat
  • Has two page spreads for each month
  • Daily planning blocks measure 2.25'' wide x 2.2'' tall
  • Includes 1 personal page, 1 2015 year view page, 1 yearly goals page, 2 addresses and numbers pages, 2 notes & to do pages, 1 monthly spending tracker.
The Bloom Monthly Planner has been great. I was able to go through and write in things that I have planned already for the 2015 year. I am very impressed by this planner, I have big handwriting so monthly planners usually never work for me. The Bloom Monthly Planner has large enough daily boxes that I am able to write everything that I need to without fear of running out of room or having to write smaller that usual.

I appreciate the fact that this planner is able to fully lay flat, I can never write in books or planners that have a large spine. I also enjoy that this planner has a cover over the top of it so it doesn't bend if I do bring it with me in my purse. I would recommend this planner to anyone, it is very high quality, functional, and super cute!



Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment