Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review: Dr. Bob's Contour PLUS Memory Foam Bed Pillow

I have problems sleeping, I can never seem to find a proper pillow, but I think I have found the perfect pillow with the Dr. Bob's Contour PLUS Memory Foam Pillow. I have slept on quite a few different contour memory foam pillows, and they have never worked quite as well as the Dr. Bob's pillow. 

Dr. Bob's Contour PLUS Memory Foam Bed Pillow was designed by doctors with your proper sleeping posture in mind. When you order this pillow, they make it extremely easy for you to determine what size of pillow to get, you simply order the pillow that best falls within your shirt size. This helps them determine how large and how dense of a pillow you should receive. 

The Dr. Bob's Contour PLUS Memory Foam Bed Pillow is made of 100% open cell memory foam so that it can breathe, and it stays cool! It also has a Jaquard Velour material cover, and mesh on the sides to help aide in air flow. It is antimicrobial and hypoallergenic as well so it would be great for people with allergies such as myself. 

This pillow has been absolutely amazing for me, I am a back or side sleeper and I find that this pillow gives me the perfect Cervical curvature while sleeping on my back, my neck is in it's proper position and I don't wake up with kinks in my neck anymore. I also can sleep on my side and keep my neck and back in proper position. I have slept much more soundly since using this pillow, and I have woken up feeling much better.

I would recommend this Dr. Bob's Contour PLUS Memory Foam Bed Pillow to anyone. If you have a bad back, neck, or suffer from migraines this is the pillow for you! Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment