Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review: Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Vitamin C Toner


As an Esthetician, when my clients come in to me for facials, most of them say they want brighter, younger looking skin, and with the Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Vitamin C Toner, you will be on the right track. This toner is a great smoothing and brightening treatment to add to your skincare routine. 

What will this do for me?
  • Tone and tighten your skin
  • Balance your PH after cleansing
  • Combat free radical damage
  • Brighten your skin making it look more radiant
  • Over time fight wrinkles and sagging skin
  • Repair sun damage
  • Promote cell turnover, leaving you with fresh skin
I have been using this toner for about a month, twice a day every day. I cleanse my skin as I normally would, then spritz this toner on my face and let it sink in. When this toner is working you get a slight tingle, which I like, and it feels like your skin is so much more clean. I follow up with my regular moisturizer. The Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Vitamin C Toner has been great for my skin, I have noticed dramatic brightening effects since using this toner. I also get compliments on my skin every day which is new to me. 

The Azure Naturals Sweet Orange Vitamin C Toner would be great for anyone no matter what age or what skin type you may have. This toner does have a very strong scent to it, I wish it didn't because I find it very overpowering and I can smell it instead of my perfume. Other than that this toner is wonderful and everyone should try it.


Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment