Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review: Sabrent 10 Port USB Rapid Charger

I have so many different tech gadgets lately that it's difficult for me to keep all of them charged, but now that I have the Sabrent 10 Port USB Rapid Charger, I can charge all of my gadgets at once and have them ready to go! This charger has been my favorite thing in my home for a while now, it makes my life much easier.

What are the features?
  • 10 USB ports, enough to charge all of your devices at once.
  • Standard wall outlet plug
  • Smart port technology, meaning it knows what type of device you have plugged in so it charges at top speed for that device.
  • Able to charge any and all USB powered devices
  • Charge at 12 Amp speed 
  • Overcharge protection so your devices are safe
  • Lights up by each port so you can see in the dark



The Sabrent 10 Port USB Rapid Charger has been great. I keep this plugged in next to my bed and I use it every single night. I am able to charge my cell phone, all of my external phone batteries, tablets, Kindle, Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth headphones, and anything else my mind can think of. I appreciate the fact that I can use one wall plug, and have all of my devices charged at once. The Sabrent Rapid Charger is also really fast, I had my Bluetooth headphones charged in under 20 minutes.

The Sabrent 10 Port USB Rapid Charger would make the perfect addition to any home, it makes life much easier! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment