Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Ouddy Silicone Pastry Brushes

Cooking and baking are my two favorite things to do, and with the Ouddy Silicone Pastry Brushes I am now able to infuse delicious flavor into my food. Silicone pastry brushes are much better than traditional basting brushes because they are heat resistant and dishwasher safe.

What are the features?
  • Made of 100% pure food grade Silicone
  • Microwave, Freezer, Oven, and Dishwasher safe
  • This is heat resistant from -40 degrees to 446 degrees 
  • Stain and odor resistant
  • These are dishwasher safe, so they are extremely easy to clean
I have used both of these brushes not only for baking, but for general cooking as well. I love the Ouddy Silicone Pastry Brushes for lightly brushing butter on a Croissant or a glaze on a Donut. I also appreciate the fact that I can use these brushes to baste a Turkey or Chicken. These brushes are very multi-purposed. 

The brushes themselves are made of a very high quality Silicone, I appreciate the fact that they are heat resistant so I am able to baste my foods while they are still in the oven to save myself a step. The bristles on the Ouddy Brushes are quite densely packed which is great for picking up a lot of glaze or whatever you are using.



The Ouddy Silicone Pastry Brushes would make a great addition to anyone's household. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment