Monday, December 8, 2014

Review: PetIDMe Drivers License Pet Tags


My dog Bruno has to be the most spoiled dog in the entire world, and now he has his own drivers license! The PetIDMe Drivers License Pet Tags are the cutest pet tags, and they are also extremely functional. The company is great to work with, when you order one of these tags they contact you for your information, ask you which state you would like, and they ask for a picture of your pet. I was originally skeptical because I didn't know if they would look like a legitimate Nebraska's drivers license, but it looked identical to my license, it even had a little section where his "signature" is.

This pet tag is a very high quality and made of aluminum to last a lifetime, and best of all if you do happen to damage it somehow the company will replace it free of charge. 

*these pictures are blurry to protect my information.

Get your own PetIdMe Drivers license pet tag below: 




Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment