Saturday, December 13, 2014

.Review: Kuisiware 2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder


I absolutely love cooking, so I am always on the hunt for the newest and coolest kitchen gadgets, and the Kuisiware 2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder is one that gets used the most!

What are the features?
  • Saves space by grinding Coarse Salt and whole Peppercorns
  • Lids on both sides so Salt and Pepper don't get all over your counter or cabinet
  • Stylish design
  • Easy to grind
  • Adjustable grind 
  • Holds 1.2oz. of Salt and Pepper
  • Stylish enough to stay on a countertop
I really enjoy this Kuisiware Salt and Pepper grinder, it saves me space by being dual purposed, and I am a Salt and Pepper snob. I only use coarse Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt and Fresh whole Black Peppercorns, so now I am able to grind them myself to maintain their freshness for longer. I appreciate the fact that it is designed so beautifully, I keep this out at all times on my counter as a functional decoration. 

This Salt and Pepper grinder is extremely easy to fill, the lid unscrews and you are able to fill each side from a large opening. The grinding is exceptional, I am able to select the perfect size of grind for each side of the Salt and Pepper grinder. This takes NO effort to get a substantial amount of Salt or Pepper and it has been a great addition to my kitchen. 



This would be a perfect addition to anyone's kitchen. Try grinding your own Salt and Pepper and see how much it enhances your food, you will feel like a professional Chef in no time. Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment