Friday, December 26, 2014

Review & DISCOUNT: Michael Todd True Organics Skin Defender Cleanser



As a licensed Esthetician when my clients come in to see me, especially in the winter time, their skin is extremely dry yet they all want to see soft supple skin. With the Michael Todd True Organics Skin Defender Cleanser, you are able to gently exfoliate your skin making it look youthful and radient, without stripping the natural moisture from your skin.

During the colder months of the year moisture is stripped from our skin making it much more dry, flaky, and it can even show the signs of aging much more. It is extremely important to stay nicely moisturized and hydrated while treating any concerns that you may have. With proper use of the Michael Todd True Organics Skin Defender Cleanser you will see softer, brighter, and more youthful looking skin.

What will this cleanser do for me?
·         Leave your skin feeling fresh and soft, not like there is still cleanser on it
·         Refresh and brighten
·         Leave your skin soft and youthful
·         Fight wrinkles
·         Combat the signs of aging by fighting free radical damage
·         Exfoliate


What are the ingredients and what do they do?
·         Aloe: Is perfect for providing added moisture to the skin. Aloe also helps fight inflammation and redness that may occur when using an exfoliating treatment
·         Lactic, Glycolic, and Malic Acid: All natural occurring acids that will gently exfoliate your skin. Over time exfoliation can reduce the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots, acne scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles.
·         Hyaluronic Acid: Can bind 1.000 times it’s own weight in water. This is perfect for binding moisture to your skin so that it will stay hydrated for much longer

I suffer from extremely dry skin all year round, so when I saw a cleanser that had AHAs in it, but didn't lather when you add water I knew I had to have it. I find this product to be very ingenious because we people with dry skin want exfoliation as well. Most cleansers that I have found with any kind of exfoliating ingredients get very bubbly and strip all added moisture right out of my skin. The Michael Todd True Oganics Cleanser rinses clean but doesn't leave my skin more dry than when I started.

To use this cleanser I simply wet my face with warm water, add some cleanser to my fingertips and work it right in to my skin. I sometimes use an exfoliating brush when cleansing just depending on how dry and flaky my skin is that day. I  then rinse, let my skin air dry, tone, and apply my favorite serums and moisturizers.

This cleanser has made my skin feel much more soft, and it looks very bright. I have honestly noticed that I don’t wear ANY foundation at all anymore unless it’s a special occasion like Christmas dinner or something. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone that wants to have bright youthful looking skin without having their skin dry out.

As a bonus you can get 20% off of your order of the Michael Todd True Organics Skin Defender Cleanser here: http://mtto.tv/5wa

You can also get 20% off of your ENTIRE purchase on the Michael Todd True Organics website here: http://mtto.tv/5w9





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment