Monday, December 22, 2014

Review: San Francisco Salt Company's Dead Sea Mineral Salt

The Dead Sea has been known for years to have wonderful health benefits, and with the San Francisco Salt Company's Dead Sea Mineral Salt, you can enjoy the benefits from your own home. Simply add a couple handfuls of this salt to your bath water for a relaxing spa experience.

What are the features?
  • 100% pure Dead Sea Salt from Israel
  • Comes with a certificate of authenticity 
  • Has detoxifying properties to rid your body of excess toxins
  • Can be used to help treat certain conditions
  • Also contains 21 beneficial minerals including; Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, and Bromide

I use this Dead Sea Salt in my bath water almost every night and I have noticed that my usually very dry skin feels much softer. I also enjoy the fact that this salt can detoxify my body, and it makes me feel like I am pampering myself. 

I have used this salt as a body scrub on my knees, feet, and elbows. I mix a little with my regular body wash and it works wonders at gently exfoliating my skin leaving it soft and smooth!



I would recommend this to anyone, it helps you feel more relaxed and pampered, while also having healing benefits. Get yours below: 


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look ahead to seeking more of your excellent post.
    where to buy dead sea salt for bath

    ReplyDelete