Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Eachine Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LED Lights



Bluetooth Speakers are a very popular item right now, and the Eachine Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LED Lights is a great one! This speaker also doubles as an FM radio, and has a feature that allows it to preform a pretty cool light show as well.

The Eachine Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a Bluetooth Speaker, FM radio, it has a micro SD card slot, and Aux in. The speaker itself has great sound quality, I find myself reaching for this speaker whenever I want to listen to music while cleaning or blogging. The light show is my favorite part. It has many options, the lights can be completely off, the top light can be on, the top and bottom light on, the light pulsing to the beat of your music. I think this option makes this speaker a lot of fun. I also noticed somewhat by accident that in a completely dark room the light show from this speaker makes the room look like a really fun dance party. 

The pairing of this speaker was extremely easy, I just switched the speaker to BT which stands for Bluetooth, and clicked it when it popped up on my phone, they were instantly paired. The FM radio works great as well, you have to use the seek property, but then it will store the radio frequencies in it's memory. With a mic you can also take calls from you cell phone with this speaker.

Overall, I am extremely impressed with this Eachine Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LED Lights, and it would make a great gift for anyone this holiday season. It comes in four different colors, so I'm sure you could find one for each member in your family. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment