Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Sabrent 12000mAh Portable Charger

No one likes being caught out with a dead cell phone and no access to an outlet, and with the Sabrent 12000mAh Portable Charger, you can charge all of your USB powered devices while on the go. 

What are the features?
  • 12000mAh for exceptional charging capacity
  • Dual USB Slots
  • One slot provides 1 Amp of power the other provides 2.1 Amps
  • Dual USB slots mean you are able to charge two devices simultaneously at full speed
  • Includes a micro USB Cable
  • LED status indicator lights lets you know how much battery the charger has remaining
  • Easily fits in a purse, backpack, or breifcase
The Sabrent Portable Charger has worked great for me, it charged my Samsung Galaxy S4 in under an hour, and I was able to use my phone and it still kept charging it. I used this device on my Samsung Galaxy S4, Kindle, Android Tablet, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Headphones, and GPS, it charged all of them perfectly, no problems whatsoever. 




The Sabrent 12000mAh Portable Charger would be great for anyone, it would be especially great if you travel a lot for work, or if you are always on the go. It would also make a great unexpected gift this holiday season. Get yours below:







Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment