Friday, December 12, 2014

Review: Sinoguo Lady's Bubble Golf Umbrella

There's nothing that I hate more than being caught out in the rain without an umbrella. It definitely just ruins your day, and now that I have my Sinoguo Lady's Bubble Golf Umbrella, I don't have to worry about that anymore. 


The Sinoguo Lady's Bubble Golf Umbrella is a lightweight umbrella made of plastic and polyester. It spans about 48 inches in diameter, and the handle is 36 inches long. The handle is made of plastic with a metal tip, and this umbrella is a manual open and close. I really enjoy this umbrella, it is very large and I appreciate the fact that it "bubbles" over you. Most umbrellas that I have owned have been flatter styles and I find that sometimes if you aren't holding them just the right way you can still get wet. With the Sinoguo umbrella it perfectly covers your whole upper body and you no longer have to worry about the rain. It also features a snap closure, that way it becomes more compact for travel.

This umbrella also has 8 metal rods in it to act as ribs which give it structure, and I can imagine it would be extremely sturdy in heavy winds, I haven't had a windy rainy day yet to test that out. 

Overall I think this is a great umbrella, many people would benefit from it. I enjoy the fact that it is clear, that way you can see in all directions around you, and it would match any outfit. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment