Saturday, December 6, 2014

Review: Addao Rechargeable Double Sided Hand Warmer & 3000mAh Power Bank



Since I use my cell phone all day every day, it is constantly dying on me, so I find that I need to always be near an electric outlet so that I can charge it. With the Addao Hand Warmer & Power Bank I don't have to worry about that anymore.

The Addao Hand Warmer & Power Bank is a wonderful multi-functional device that not only charges your electronic devices, it also warms your hands when they are cold. This product will automatically go into a dormant state of warming when not used for a certain amount of time, but if you simply blow on the tiny blow hole it will start warming again for 5 minutes. I absolutely love that feature!

The Addao Hand Warmer & Power Bank charges my Samsung Galaxy S4 with ease. I can be actively using my cell phone while it's connected to this device, and it still will charge quickly. I think this is a must have device for anyone because we have all found ourselves in a situation where our devices are dying and we are no where near an electrical outlet! This does come with an adapter for the USB cable as well.

Get your own Addao Rechargeable Double Sided Hand Warmer & 3000mAh Power Bank below:



Image Map
I received this product to evaluate, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment