Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: AirComfy Travel Pillow


Before traveling this Holiday Season you should pick up an AirComfy Travel Pillow. This is an inflatable pillow that comes in a travel bag perfect for taking with you to make your travel more comfortable.

What are the features?
  • Self inflatable
  • Full neck support
  • Low profile
  • Comes with a carry case
  • Has a strap on the back to attach it to seats etc
  • Adjustable inflation
  • Can work as a lumbar support pillow as well
 The AirComfy Travel Pillow is great for me since when I travel I love to catch up on my sleep. I keep this pillow in it's carry case and simply attach it to my purse or carry on bag and I'm never without it. To inflate this pillow, you simply unscrew the valve and it begins inflating. I did however have some trouble getting this pillow to fully inflate, I like my pillow firm so I did have to manually inflate it some. To deflate you unscrew the valve and begin rolling the pillow on to itself, then you are able to put it right back into it's carry case. The only thing I dislike about this pillow is the fabric that is on the outside of it. I find that it attracts lint and dog hair very easily, but other than that this pillow is fantastic!
I would recommend this pillow to anyone that regularly travels. It makes your transit time much more comfortable!



I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment